A definite do for breakfast!
1/2C butter, softened
2 large ripe bananas, mashed
2C all-purpose flour
1tsp baking powder
1/2tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Add bananas and vanilla, mix well.
- In another bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture to creamed mixture, alternating with buttermilk.
- Grease muffin tins.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.