I got tired of eating the same old, same old turkey every day and a friend of mine pointed me in the direction of clafouti. More specifically, this recipe.
I was a little hesitant of how this would taste, but it was actually delicious!
3 tbs butter, melted
2C cooked, chopped turkey
1 tbs Pampered Chef Smoky Barbecue Rub
1/4C + 2tbs half-and-half
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a glass baking dish, I used a Pyrex 3qt.
- Whisk together eggs, butter, and half-and-half until frothy.
- Mix in chicken and spices.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Bake about 30 minutes, or until top is golden brown.