Sunday, December 9, 2012

Turkey Clafouti

I cooked a very large turkey (for the amount of people at dinner) this year, and therefore had a lot of extra turkey.
I got tired of eating the same old, same old turkey every day and a friend of mine pointed me in the direction of clafouti.  More specifically, this recipe.
I was a little hesitant of how this would taste, but it was actually delicious!



ingredients
3 eggs
3 tbs butter, melted
2C cooked, chopped turkey
1 tbs Pampered Chef Smoky Barbecue Rub
1/4C + 2tbs half-and-half

directions
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Grease a glass baking dish, I used a Pyrex 3qt.
  3. Whisk together eggs, butter, and half-and-half until frothy.
  4. Mix in chicken and spices.
  5. Pour into baking dish.
  6. Bake about 30 minutes, or until top is golden brown.
  7. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment