I found this recipe via Pinterest and it can be summed up in 1 word: YUM!
2 sticks butter
4oz cream cheese, softened
3/4C brown sugar
3 1/4C all-purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
2C chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter in saucepan until browned, set aside to cool. (*make sure to watch your butter because it can go from browned to burnt VERY quickly)
- Cream butter, sugars, and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Add eggs and beat until combined.
- Mix in flour, salt, and baking soda until just combined.
- Add chocolate chips and mix until just incorporated.
- Cover dough and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll 1/4C size balls of dough and place on trays. Flatten slightly.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes, until edges are golden brown.