I made them to go along with my Meaty Pizza Casserole for football Sunday.
These were a BIG hit! They are a little rich, but indeed very delicious.
1 box Devil's Food Cake cake mix.
1 egg, room temperature
1/2C butter, melted
1C coarsely chopped pretzels
1C peanut butter chips
1C Reeses pieces
1C honey roasted peanuts
1 7oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Liberally grease 9x13 pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg, and pretzels.
- Spread the mixture evenly along the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven.
- Sprinkle peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, Reeses pieces, and peanuts in the pan.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed milk on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting.