2 cloves garlic, minced
4 tbs butter
2 lbs pizza dough (I used Wegmans Pizza Shop Pizza Dough)
6oz mozzarella cheese, cut into small cubes
48 slices of pepperoni
2-3C marinara, warmed, for dipping
- Heat garlic and butter over medium heat, until the garlic begins to brown.
- Lightly brush the inside of a bundt pan with garlic butter.
- Pull off marble sized pieces of dough, flatten, and top with a slice of pepperoni and a cube of mozzarella.
- Wrap the dough around the pepperoni and cheese, pinching well to seal.
- Very lightly brush the pizza ball with garlic butter, and place into bundt pan.
- Repeat until all the dough is used.
- Cover and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake ~35 minutes until the top is very brown, but not burnt.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Flip over onto a plate or platter, and serve with warmed marinara.