Friday, December 21, 2012

Blackberry Balsamic Pork Chops

I have more than my share of Tastefully Simple spices and mixes.
I also have more than my share of Pampered Chef products.
I found this recipe on Tastefully Simple's website, thought it sounded delicious and went home intent on cooking it for dinner.
What results, based on what was in my house, was equally delicious but did not adhere to the recipe (or brand).

ingredients
2 pork chops
4 slices of bacon (I used maple)
Pampered Chef Blackberry Balsamic Sauce
Tastefully Simple Onion Onion

directions
  1. Brush pork chops with Blackberry Balsamic Sauce. (I prefer to brush liberally, if you only want a little sauce that works too!)
  2. Liberally sprinkle Onion Onion over the pork chops.
  3. Wrap 2 strips of bacon around each pork chop, secure with a toothpick if needed.
  4. Place pork chops in a baking dish (I used Pyrex).
  5. Broil for ~10 minutes, until bacon and pork are cooked.
  6. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment